NHL Monday

Ohara

Down -2.0 yesterday as totals runied my day
Tonight I expect to go for the sweep
Boston -195 ( 1/2 unit) Puck Line -1' +150 ( 1 unit)
Boston back home and i still maintain they are the better team with better goalie. With series tied expect their best effort back on home ice..
Best value is the puck line and I have a small lean to the OVER (thinking 4-2 gaame)

Montreal -145 to sweep the lifeless Jets ( 2 units)
As I previously indicated, Jets are hurting at the center position and a defense that has trouble moving puck out of their end. Montreal has shown exceptional depth on all 4 lines, have Carey Price in Net, have negated Jets speed with their own young guys and if the Jets couldn't get up in a desperation game 3, this game isnt going to be any different. There is SC history that shows a high percentage of game 4's end in sweep vs going to 3-1., the game is on home ice and Guy LeFleur may be in the stands again.
NBL

Ohara

Down -2.0 yesterday as totals runied my day
Tonight I expect to go for the sweep
Boston -195 ( 1/2 unit) Puck Line -1' +150 ( 1 unit)
Boston back home and i still maintain they are the better team with better goalie. With series tied expect their best effort back on home ice..
Best value is the puck line and I have a small lean to the OVER (thinking 4-2 gaame)

Montreal -145 to sweep the lifeless Jets ( 2 units)
As I previously indicated, Jets are hurting at the center position and a defense that has trouble moving puck out of their end. Montreal has shown exceptional depth on all 4 lines, have Carey Price in Net, have negated Jets speed with their own young guys and if the Jets couldn't get up in a desperation game 3, this game isnt going to be any different. There is SC history that shows a high percentage of game 4's end in sweep vs going to 3-1., the game is on home ice and Guy LeFleur may be in the stands again.
NBL
Very Small winning night as Boston got whacked by the Islanders ( go figure) but The sweep play was good with Montreal, thank you OT>