NHL Sunday

Ohara

Yesterday 2-0 -1 +2.15
Lucky to get push on the Boston OVER but I'll take it; T Bay certainly proved their scoring power.
Today I'm probably going against most predictors
Winnepeg has proved to be very weak at Center with one starter on suspension and another injured as well as 2nd line defense is weak.
Montreal playing well and Carey Price in goal is solid as ever
Pegs are back against the wall down 2-0 in series
In another tight checking low scoring affair I'll back the desperate JETS
Jets +105
Under 5 +115

Most predictors point out that Avs only lost 2 games in a row once all season and top MacKinnon Line is due to break out.
I do not buy it. Last two games Vegas has stifled Avs top line and outshot Avs by tremendous margin.
I'll back Vegas to tie up the series with a home ice win. With both goalies guarding the pipes so well, goals will once again be hard to come by.
Vegas -115 ( for a bit more than 1 unit)
Under 5' -120

NBL

Under

Ohara

Yesterday 2-0 -1 +2.15
Lucky to get push on the Boston OVER but I'll take it; T Bay certainly proved their scoring power.
Today I'm probably going against most predictors
Winnepeg has proved to be very weak at Center with one starter on suspension and another injured as well as 2nd line defense is weak.
Montreal playing well and Carey Price in goal is solid as ever
Pegs are back against the wall down 2-0 in series
In another tight checking low scoring affair I'll back the desperate JETS
Jets +105
Under 5 +115

Most predictors point out that Avs only lost 2 games in a row once all season and top MacKinnon Line is due to break out.
I do not buy it. Last two games Vegas has stifled Avs top line and outshot Avs by tremendous margin.
I'll back Vegas to tie up the series with a home ice win. With both goalies guarding the pipes so well, goals will once again be hard to come by.
Vegas -115 ( for a bit more than 1 unit)
Under 5' -120

NBL

Under
Montreal / Jets total; Short handed gaol and empty netter ruined that total
Las Vegas / Av's total: Most goals allowed by Av's in any playoff game and Grubauer was not the stone wall he's been in the playoffs...looked very average.
Otherwise, looks like it's going to be a sweep for Montreal and with Vegas down one game I jumped on series bet +305, which may turn out to be very nice. with the series now tied.