off shore plays for thur

froggy105

jer6969- If you are playing other plays, go ahead and post them here too, it would help illustrate the differences in your confidence levels on the games. As long as ALL of your picks arent 5 units...

jer6969

what i do is research on the games that i like, try to eliminate games and go from there, i have in the past only liste 2or 3 units, hell if i played all sides and all totals i could probably win more than i lose (hopefully) I counted trendman and he had a total of 30 units just for today, so when I post my one or two plays per day i like to go for the max.(5units) if you guys don't like it then I guess i will quit wasting everyone's time.

froggy105

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we value your picks and your contributions to the thread. If you are playing other plays, go ahead and post them here. If you arent, then just go with one unit per play since you are wagering the same on every play. The units are supposed to make a bet really stand out from a lower unit bet. That loses its purpose when there is no basis for comparison.

Trendman

Froggy, FYI

Yankees rained out, so my parlay had action carried over onto the Red Sox only. The odd I had was -300, and just happened I played 3 units, so won 1 unit on that play.

Parlay Red Sox+Yankees $100 pays $92.5 (3 UNITS) - Won +1.0