Wednesday April 21 NHL Plays

Sugardaddy

Saturday April 17: 0-2-0 -4.30 units
NHL Season: 7-7-1 -1.87 units

The Montreal Canadiens and the Edmonton Oilers are two teams heading in different directions. Montreal went on a scoring drought, recorded 18 goals (while giving up 35 goals) in the last 10 games, rightfully reflected by a 3-7 record during this time period. They hsve Covid issues in mid March, and are currently still missing their top goalie and top centreman. On the other hand, the Oilers have been playing winning defensive hocky, 6W-4L, 9U&1O in their last 10 games. Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl are still the most danderous players in the league, and can strike anytime. Edmonton should be well rested, They have 6 days off before playing last Saturday and Monday. They will have another 4 days off before visiting the Winnipeg Jets on Monday April 26 and again at home two days later. Goal tending assignment for tonight game for the Oilers has not been confirmed, but either goalie should be fresh. A strange market move around noon today (may be backup goalie is starting?) as the Oilers price dropped 10 cents at Pinnacle (also various books), despite multiple sites reporting 90%+ of the bets are on the Oilers. This may be a trap, but I cannot put my money on Montreal.

My plays are:

Edmonton Oilers money line -126 for 2 units
Edmonton Oiler (regulation time) -0.5 +123 for 1 unit.

Good luck to everyone!

SD